Re: Yard-birding poll & eBird #poll

Dale Smith

Hi Jim,

You’re ‘killing two birds with one stone’ with this idea! Relieve boredom and get in the habit of reporting your sightings.

This self-isolation has slowed my eBird submissions, but I did put at least one per day in while we were in Florida. I also relied heavily on eBird reports to find the birds that I was after. My weekly FeederWatch counts were slim this winter as were many others here in the East.

Stay well...Dale

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:40 PM, Jim Rowoth <rowoth@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Some of you are already doing this, but here's a poll for SJBird members.

1)  Do you live in San Joaquin Co?

2)  Do you watch the birds in your yard?

3)  Would you be willing to submit a daily eBird list for your yard during the current coronavirus "emergency"?

Thank you all in advance!

1. 1. Yes, I live in San Joaquin Co.
2. 1.. No, I live outside San Joaquin Co.
3. 2. Yes, I watch the birds in my yard.
4. 2. No, I don't watch the birds in my yard.
5. 3. Yes, I'd be willing to submit a daily eBird list for my yard birds. (Contact rowoth@... if you need help.)
6. 3. No, I am not willing to submit a daily eBird list for my yard birds.

Vote Now