From: sikmleaders@... <sikmleaders@...>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 1:43 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] November SF Bay Area KM gathering

The next gathering for KM professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area will be held on Wednesday, November 14 from 2 to 3:30 pm. We're still confirming the location, and are open to offers to host up to 15 professionals.

Attendees should bring something that can be discussed -- such as a recent success, a challenge, or an idea -- and to be ready to add to the dialog and help others. Some past attendees will have recently been at KM World, so we should have a lot to talk about.

Please reply to this message or email me at lnellett@... to indicate if you are interested in attending so we can get a space large enough for all interested.