Topics

October San Francisco KM meeting

Linda Nellett

The next gathering for KM professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area will be held on Wednesday, October 3 from 2 to 3:30 pm at the Dropbox office, 333 Brannan Street, San Francisco.

Attendees should bring something that can be discussed -- such as a recent success, a challenge, or an idea -- and to be ready to add to the dialog and help others.

We will also have a conference line for people who want to participate but cannot attend in person. Due to company protocols, we'll need to compile a list of in-person attendees in advance and secure enough on-site hosts.

Please reply to this message or email me at lnellett@... to indicate if you are interested in attending in person or via the conference line and you will be forwarded the details.

Mirna Lessinger

H Linda,

I wasn't in town and missed the past gathering. Would it be possible to be added to the next gathering in October? I should be able to attend in person, my office (Okta) is pretty close to Dropbox.

Thanks,
Mirna