Re: January 2020 SF Bay KM Meetup - Special Guest: Jeff Stemke, Topic: Knowledge Transfer, Surviving the Boomer Brain Drain
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Jan 12, 2020, at 19:37, Rosanna Stephens <rosannastephens@...> wrote:
This month's San Francisco Bay Area KM Meetup is taking place on Thursday, January 16th, at 2pm PST. We have a special guest, Jeff Stemke, who lead us in a conversation about Knowledge Transfer. If you live or work in the SF Bay Area, are looking to network with others who practice and have a depth of KM knowledge, and are interested in joining us for our small, monthly gatherings, please sign up via our Google Form.Knowledge Transfer: Surviving the Boomer Brain Drain Capture Critical Knowledge Before It Walks Out the Door
Learn how effective knowledge transfer can create extraordinary value for your organization while helping to ensure that your workforce has the capabilities and know-how to thrive versus your competition.
- Build awareness of the critical value of knowledge relevant to your business
- Recognize and address generational impacts
- Understand knowledge transfer methods, capabilities and selection criteria
- Examine several comprehensive knowledge transfer plans
Questions will will discuss together:
- How do you measure the value of Knowledge Transfer?
- How do you keep knowledge from walking out the door (Boomer retirements and Milllenial short tenure)?
- How do you reinforce seek, share and adopt behaviors as well as keeping your leadership engaged?
- What are your most effective knowledge transfer processes?
Join SIKM@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.