Re: Looking for project ideas in the field of knowledge management

Murray Jennex

okay, you looked but you have also said that you don't believe KM is a people issue so you didn't really absorb all that research

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Randhir R.P' randhir.rp@... [sikmleaders]
To: sikmleaders
Sent: Thu, Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Re: Looking for project ideas in the field of knowledge management

I did Murray. As a matter of fact, went through the publications of top 5 journals of the last five years, looking for relevant insights. I think I created a list of more than 1000+ journal papers, including some papers from top management journals. Would share a snap shot of the analysis. I used the key words to do the study.

Regards

Randhir

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:33 PM Murray Jennex murphjen@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

sorry I don't agree with you and I just don't think you've looked at the KM research literature.