Yellow-green Vireo at SF Arboretum

Rudyard Wallen

Hey folks,

Saw a Vireo sp on Tues, a brief view that only got to 80% likely REVI and the balance a YGVI.  Today we had better views, sent photos from out in the field to Peter and Eli and they both agreed with YGVI.

First view with location here

On Wednesday Nancy had it with binoculars, here

And on a lark Nancy and I went in for a quick check, saw Rachel, and Rachel was just shooting it. Our views were good enough to get it to species.  Here 37.768130,-122.472136

Seems to hang out near or in Photinia

Photos from all three of us forthcoming

Cheers

Rudy
SF

via Cher Ami

Dario Taraborelli

Still at (37.7669746, -122.4710986)

On Oct 7, 2021, at 14:42, Rudyard Wallen <arelist12@...> wrote:

Hey folks,

Saw a Vireo sp on Tues, a brief view that only got to 80% likely REVI and the balance a YGVI.  Today we had better views, sent photos from out in the field to Peter and Eli and they both agreed with YGVI.

First view with location here

On Wednesday Nancy had it with binoculars, here

And on a lark Nancy and I went in for a quick check, saw Rachel, and Rachel was just shooting it. Our views were good enough to get it to species.  Here 37.768130,-122.472136

Seems to hang out near or in Photinia

Photos from all three of us forthcoming

Cheers

Rudy
SF

via Cher Ami

Whitney Grover

Refound at 11:00. Brief looks in a tree behind the fence at (37.7680281, -122.4721936). Flew towards the moon viewing garden, back into the center area and then lost. The mob is trying to refind now.

Good luck!

Whitney