WHITE WAGTAIL Crissy Field 5/15 fide Mozes Alvarez

Logan Kahle

Hi all,

Sorry for the late post (I posted to the yahoo groups...doh!) Mozes Alvarez found a (black-backed) White Wagtail yesterday morning at Crissy Field and posted it to iNaturalist today. Max Benningfield alerted a few of us to the post who went down and refound the bird briefly this morning. It flushed about 15 minutes ago but very well may return (or go elsewhere like the lagoon or yacht harbor). It was in the far east end at the Quart Master Reach Marsh new restoration site. This is a first for the city and third for sf county.

Go down mozes way down to crissy field!!

Logan

C Lou

Wagtail refund at Marina Grren. Extreme west end before ending Presidio. With the question mark boardwalk.

 Marina and Baker st.

Calvin Lou
SF

Sorry for the late post (I posted to the yahoo groups...doh!) Mozes Alvarez found a (black-backed) White Wagtail yesterday morning at Crissy Field and posted it to iNaturalist today. Max Benningfield alerted a few of us to the post who went down and refound the bird briefly this morning. It flushed about 15 minutes ago but very well may return (or go elsewhere like the lagoon or yacht harbor). It was in the far east end at the Quart Master Reach Marsh new restoration site. This is a first for the city and third for sf county.

Go down mozes way down to crissy field!!

Logan

C Lou

Just flew back to original marsh as reported by Logan

Sorry for the late post (I posted to the yahoo groups...doh!) Mozes Alvarez found a (black-backed) White Wagtail yesterday morning at Crissy Field and posted it to iNaturalist today. Max Benningfield alerted a few of us to the post who went down and refound the bird briefly this morning. It flushed about 15 minutes ago but very well may return (or go elsewhere like the lagoon or yacht harbor). It was in the far east end at the Quart Master Reach Marsh new restoration site. This is a first for the city and third for sf county.

Go down mozes way down to crissy field!!

Logan

Bob Toleno

Still here putting on a show for the small mob of birders. Corner of Mason and Halleck.

Bob Toleno

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 12:59 PM C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:
Just flew back to original marsh as reported by Logan

Sorry for the late post (I posted to the yahoo groups...doh!) Mozes Alvarez found a (black-backed) White Wagtail yesterday morning at Crissy Field and posted it to iNaturalist today. Max Benningfield alerted a few of us to the post who went down and refound the bird briefly this morning. It flushed about 15 minutes ago but very well may return (or go elsewhere like the lagoon or yacht harbor). It was in the far east end at the Quart Master Reach Marsh new restoration site. This is a first for the city and third for sf county.

Go down mozes way down to crissy field!!

Logan

Loretta

Anyone have an update on the location?

Thanks...

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 1:33 PM, Bob Toleno
<bob@...> wrote:
Still here putting on a show for the small mob of birders. Corner of Mason and Halleck.

Bob Toleno

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 12:59 PM C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:
Just flew back to original marsh as reported by Logan

Sorry for the late post (I posted to the yahoo groups...doh!) Mozes Alvarez found a (black-backed) White Wagtail yesterday morning at Crissy Field and posted it to iNaturalist today. Max Benningfield alerted a few of us to the post who went down and refound the bird briefly this morning. It flushed about 15 minutes ago but very well may return (or go elsewhere like the lagoon or yacht harbor). It was in the far east end at the Quart Master Reach Marsh new restoration site. This is a first for the city and third for sf county.

Go down mozes way down to crissy field!!

Logan

Aaron Maizlish

It is present at Quarter Master Reach right now.

Aaron Maizlish

<bob@...> wrote:
[...]

For anyone just arriving, it's still under the overpass.

Good birding.