White faced Ibis Concrete Bridge.

C Lou

A wf ibis is on beach at west end of Concrete Brifge at Lake Merced. 1230pm.

Calvin Lou

Brandy Deminna Ford

Does anyone know if the Ibis is still at Lake Merced?

Brandy

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 12:43 PM C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:

A wf ibis is on beach at west end of Concrete Brifge at Lake Merced. 1230pm.

Calvin Lou

Brandy Deminna Ford
c: (831) 402-9663

Sarah Burton

in flight at 1750. It alighted from Reed's, did a couple circles and is now btwn west end of Concrete Bridge/gull hangout spot.

Sarah