Spring Bird Photo Big Day - This Saturday 4/10

William Pelletier

Folks,

The Spring Bird Photo Big Day is this Saturday, April 10th.

Join us in our quest to photograph as many species as possible for the 2nd annual Spring Bird Photo Big Day in support of the San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO). We are trying to top our total of 170 bird species photographed last spring. We need pictures from all corners of the bay to help reach such lofty goals.

While the species count is our collaborative goal, the Photo Day is also a competition to Shoot The Rainbow! The best representation of color will win the prize in each category: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue. Combine background color, bird color, tree color, or the color of a person’s hat! Get creative with your color schemes. The bonus contest is for the most color all in one bird photo!

See the details on the Facebook page or the registration page.

Facebook group: Bay Area Bird Photo Big Day on Facebook

Registration page: Bird Photo Big Day 2021

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Bill P. & Kitty O.