SF Saturday

Harry Fuller <Harry_Fuller@...>

Murphy& I birded along the western edge of the city today:

modest numbers of shorebirds on Ocean Beach: Whim Will Ma Godw West
Sand(1) Sn Plover Sanderling
at south end three Bank Sw nests were active while we watched for fifteen
minutes
at Merced: >200 swallows around the maintenance dumping ground inside Harding
Park Golf: all six summer species: Barn, Bank, Cl, Tr, V-G, Nor R-W

at cement bridge: the two We Grebe juvies are now nearly fully grown...there was
an adult Clark's Grebe there as well
saw Green Heron cross the lake

near boat house: Kestrel crossed the lake
-----
at Middle Lake, GGP, 2 Barn Sw chasing a Co Hawk

36/Anza: Osprey flying north, w/o fish