Topics

SF Ruff continues Saturday Morning

Collin Adams

Hi Birders,

Ruff continues Saturday 9:45am. Same location as aforementioned. Extreme SE corner of the lagoon. We had best lighting angle from the Southern bike path.

Thanks to those who found and reported this. A lifer for me!

Collin Adams
Parkside, SF

--
Collin Adams

Parkside, San Francisco, CA

Brandy Deminna Ford

Thanks to Collin for letting us view this one through his scope. A lifer for us as well.

Brandy Ford
Richmond District, SF