SF BIRDS boat trip?

Alan Hopkins <ash@...>

I think it would be fun to get a bunch of SF Birds folks togeather for a
Shearwater pelagic trip. If we get enough people we could get a
discount.

If we did a Cordell trip we might be able to arrange the the boat to
spend some time in San Francisco County.

some dates are:

Sept. 10
Oct. 1

Other Cordell trips are week days.

Alan

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

Alan Hopkins wrote:

I think it would be fun to get a bunch of SF Birds folks togeather for a
Shearwater pelagic trip. If we get enough people we could get a
discount.

If we did a Cordell trip we might be able to arrange the the boat to
spend some time in San Francisco County.

some dates are:

Sept. 10
Oct. 1
I'm game for Sept. 10th. If everyone wants to go on the 10.1 trip, I'll
move my existing commitment.

We should move soon; Cordell Bank trips on weekends tend to sell out.

Mark

--
Mark Eaton
mailto:mweaton@pacbell.net

"Under no circumstances was I to contact the penguin scientist."
Jane Bledsoe

Jan Andersen <Janandersen@...>

Alan,

An SF Birds boat trip would be fun. I'm already scheduled for a Ft Bragg
pelagic on Sept 11, so October 1 would be my vote.

Jan

Alan Hopkins wrote:

I think it would be fun to get a bunch of SF Birds folks togeather for a
Shearwater pelagic trip. If we get enough people we could get a
discount.

If we did a Cordell trip we might be able to arrange the the boat to
spend some time in San Francisco County.

some dates are:

Sept. 10
Oct. 1

Other Cordell trips are week days.

Alan

pac_loon@...

Jan:

I've signed up for the 9-11-2000 Fort Bragg Pelagic Trip as weel.
See you there.

Mike Feighner

-----