Sequoia Audubon November Monthly Meeting - This Thursday Nov. 12!

Davena Gentry

Join us Nov. 12th for our Monthly Meeting featuring "Curiosity & Connection Through a Decade of Birding" with Ioana Seritan, an aquatic bird rehabilitator and Associate Editor of Birding magazine. Ioana's life experiences as a wildlife rehabilitator, bird bander, magazine editor, environmental educator, and museum volunteer influence her discussion. Register on our website at http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/ "Socializing" at 6:30, meeting starts at 7:00. We look forward to seeing you there!