Topics

Save the Quail and SF Birds.

Alan Hopkins <ash@...>

To avoid duplication, and boredom on some parts, I will no longer be
reporting quail notes on SF Birds.

From this point on to receive my quail notes please subscribe to the
Golden Gate Audubon Conservation Listserv:

********************
* TO JOIN THE LIST *
********************

Write to LISTSERV@... and, in the text of your message
(not
the subject line), write: SUBSCRIBE CA-GGAS-CONSERVATION

************************
* FOR MORE INFORMATION *

Write to LISTSERV@... and, in the text of your message
(not the subject line), write: "HELP" or "INFO" (without the
quotes). HELP will give you a short help message and INFO a list of
the documents you can order.

If a Scaled Quail should walk into the city I'll let you know. And when
our California Quail become so rare in the city they are candidates for
the RBA I'll Post those too. Otherwise, sionara.

Alan