Topics

San Francisco Christmas Count 12/27 - assignments sent

Siobhan Ruck

I’ve just finished sending area assignments to all registered participants for the San Francisco Christmas Bird Count being held on Friday, 12/27.

If you think you registered but did not receive an assignment, or if you find yourself unexpectedly available and would like to join the count, please let me know. Some of the teams could use a few more counters so it’s not too late to join the fun.

As a reminder, Count Week runs from Tuesday 12/24 through Monday 12/30. Please report any unusual species sighted during that period in case we miss them on count day.

Siobhan Ruck, San Francisco