Sabine’s x2

Evleen

I went back to OB today, arrival around 11:45 where the flock was lounging, at one of its usual spots at the end of Fulton Street.
An unexpected event occurred with the quiet & sudden arrival of a second Sabine’s gull. The new arrival was but 15 or so feet from Sabine 1, at the end of the flock closest to the ocean. Sabine 1 glanced in S2’s direction on several occasions, before ultimately standing up, stretching its wings up, and flying off towards the ocean!!! Not sure if she returned. I have photographs should anyone want to review.

Best,
EA

Rajan Rao

Pretty sure that second Sabine's Gull is the continuing oiled Bonaparte's Gull