Topics

Ruff

Aaron Maizlish

There is a juvenile Ruff at Crissy Lagoon. On the sandbar with about 600 Elegant Terns. Logan says this is the second city record.

Aaron Maizlish

Adam Winer

Any subsequent reports - positive or negative - would be highly appreciated, before I decide to have a go at it later this afternoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:07 AM Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish@...> wrote:
There is a juvenile Ruff at Crissy Lagoon. On the sandbar with about 600 Elegant Terns. Logan says this is the second city record.

Aaron Maizlish

C Lou

Ruff is still being seen by the terns. 200pm

Calvin Lou
SF

Any subsequent reports - positive or negative - would be highly appreciated, before I decide to have a go at it later this afternoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:07 AM Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish@...> wrote:
There is a juvenile Ruff at Crissy Lagoon. On the sandbar with about 600 Elegant Terns. Logan says this is the second city record.

Aaron Maizlish

Adam Winer

Still here, with two Western Sandpipers at the eastern end of the lagoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 13:59 C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:
Ruff is still being seen by the terns. 200pm

Calvin Lou
SF

Any subsequent reports - positive or negative - would be highly appreciated, before I decide to have a go at it later this afternoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:07 AM Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish@...> wrote:
There is a juvenile Ruff at Crissy Lagoon. On the sandbar with about 600 Elegant Terns. Logan says this is the second city record.

Aaron Maizlish

Siobhan Ruck

Still present at 5:30pm. Flew out for a few minutes but back now.

Siobhan Rick

On Aug 26, 2019, at 3:22 PM, Adam Winer <awiner@...> wrote:

Still here, with two Western Sandpipers at the eastern end of the lagoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 13:59 C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:
Ruff is still being seen by the terns. 200pm

Calvin Lou
SF

Any subsequent reports - positive or negative - would be highly appreciated, before I decide to have a go at it later this afternoon.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:07 AM Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish@...> wrote:
There is a juvenile Ruff at Crissy Lagoon. On the sandbar with about 600 Elegant Terns. Logan says this is the second city record.

Aaron Maizlish

Sam _

Still here this morning (Tuesday, 8am) for anyone thinking of making a trip.

Sam
SF, CA