Rodeo Lagoon and Beach

Megan Isadore

Hi All,

With beaches so crowded during these last days of summer, birds and other wildlife are suffering from being chased by off leash dogs. In GGNRA if you witness this, please call and report to Park Dispatch, 415-561-5656. Please keep the number with you and call whenever you get into cell service. If they’re not reported they don’t have a record.

I’ve asked the Park to increase patrols, to place new signage, and to post on social media. I’ve posted on my own and my business social. The only way to get this noticed is to make a fuss every time, unfortunately adding to all our burdens. Thank you for your good work.

Megan Isadore
Forest Knolls

Edited by moderator.