From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> on behalf of H Cotter <chatwren@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 10:23:50 AM
To: SF Birds <sfbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SFBirds] Redheads at lake Merced

There is currently a pair of Redhead on the north lake Merced- visible from the shoreline on north side of the boathouse entry road
Hugh

Stephen Schulz

Redheads below la Mesa now. Visible from wooden bridge but scope very helpful as quite distant.

Steve

Redheads have flown from north side, they were down near wooden bridge 10 mins ago presumably because a guy was playing with a mega powerful remote controlled speed boat. I didn’t see if they landed on main part of lake to the south but it’s possible.

--
Steve Schulz
San Francisco

David Armstrong

Redhead pair continuing at 5:15.

Now looking at the previously reported White-tailed Kite, currently perched on top of a cypress right across from the Lakewood Apartments, a bit south from the gun range.