From: Aaron Maizlish [mailto:amm.birdlists@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 5:27 PM
To: David Nelson
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Possible Female Vermilion Flycatcher

Hi where did you view this from? I’ll go check it out, I’m sure others are too.
On Feb 19, 2021, at 5:24 PM, David Nelson <David@mpadesign.com> wrote:

There is a possible female Vermillon Flycather perched on a light pole in the median of Doyle Drive south of Sports bldg. pale breast with rufous flanks, dark back tail wings head. Constantly flicking tail. Smaller than Say's Phoebe or Black Phoebe.

I hope someone finds it.

David W. Nelson