Topics

Philadelphia Vireo concrete bridge 10/8

Logan Kahle

Hi All,

Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.

Best,
Logan

David Nickerson

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@archive.org> wrote:

Hi All,

Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.

Best,
Logan

David Nickerson

Philadelphia Vireo continues at 2:45 PM today in same general area as reported earlier.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@archive.org> wrote:

Hi All,

Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.

Best,
Logan

Teale Fristoe

The Philadelphia vireo found yesterday (thanks guys!) Continues this morning. It was seen well by several birders around 9:15 in the same large clump of willows south of the west end of the concrete bridge. Seems to be traveling with bushtits

Teale Fristoe
Berkeley

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020, 2:56 PM David Nickerson via groups.io <davidnickerson=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Philadelphia Vireo continues at 2:45 PM today in same general area as reported earlier.
> On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.
>
> Best,
> Logan

bilal al-shahwany