Topics

Philadelphia Vireo concrete bridge 10/8

Logan Kahle

Hi All,

Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.

Best,
Logan

David Nickerson

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@archive.org> wrote:

Hi All,

Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.

Best,
Logan

David Nickerson

Philadelphia Vireo continues at 2:45 PM today in same general area as reported earlier.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@archive.org> wrote:

Hi All,

Best,
Logan

Teale Fristoe

The Philadelphia vireo found yesterday (thanks guys!) Continues this morning. It was seen well by several birders around 9:15 in the same large clump of willows south of the west end of the concrete bridge. Seems to be traveling with bushtits 

Teale Fristoe
Berkeley

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020, 2:56 PM David Nickerson via groups.io <davidnickerson=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Philadelphia Vireo continues at 2:45 PM today in same general area as reported earlier.
> On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.
>
> Best,
> Logan
>
>
>
>
>

bilal al-shahwany

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 09:25:59 AM PDT, Teale Fristoe <fristoe@...> wrote:

The Philadelphia vireo found yesterday (thanks guys!) Continues this morning. It was seen well by several birders around 9:15 in the same large clump of willows south of the west end of the concrete bridge. Seems to be traveling with bushtits 

Teale Fristoe
Berkeley

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020, 2:56 PM David Nickerson via groups.io <davidnickerson=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Logan Kahle <logan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Cédric “Basque🅱️irder” Duhalde and I just found a Philadelphia Vireo in w a mixed bushtits and chickadees along john muir on the west side of the lake about 100 meters south of the bridge here (37.7110203, -122.4884579). Its a relatively drab phili with a bright yellow throat, grayish white belly and bright yellow undertail coverts.
>
> Best,
> Logan
>
>
>
>
>