Peregrine falcon hatchlings on PG&E building

Alex Loucks

For those who like to bird via webcam (e.g., to have some nature while getting work done on their computer), the peregrine falcons have been hatching over the last 24-48 hours; here is a cute shot of the three hatchlings while Mom temporarily stepped away.

Roberta Guise

Thank you for the link, Alex.

I clicked just in time to see the chicks for about 20 seconds before mom came back and settled down on top of them. So beautiful, and to think that’s real life in the built city, not a Nat Geo documentary!

Warmly,
Roberta

Roberta Guise DTM
415-420-6276

Want to uplevel your reputation in 2021? Develop your personal
brand in my 4-week live online course, Rock Your Reputation!

Guise Marketing + PR
Personal branding to rock your reputation!

http://www.guisemarketing.com
linkedin.com/in/robertaguise
@robertaguise

President, IMC USA NorCal Chapter
Institute of Management Consultants USA
http://www.imcusa.org/

Delegate representing San Francisco and speaker at the
UN Commission on the Status of Women