Pelagic survival

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

Rferrick@aol.com wrote:

Mark,

Where do you find Marezine?
Marezine is not easy to find in SF. Walgreen's does not carry it and I don't
think RiteAid does either. The only place I know of is the independent
(Rexall?) drug store on the southeast corner of 9th and Judah in the Sunset.
They've reliably had it over the last year or so. In fact, I picked up a box
there this weekend past.

_However_, I might have gotten the last box, so you should call ahead and make
sure that they've restocked.

BTW, anyone has a short term need for the patch and can't get a prescription in
time, let me know as I have a few extra that I can part with. Ditto with
marezine.

Mark (Quinn the Eskimo? :-)
--
Mark Eaton
mailto:mweaton@pacbell.net

'56' can not be used as a function.
- Actual error message from g++ compiler

Eric Preston <ewpreston@...>

I found Marezine at Walgreen's in Noe Valley. Haven't looked for a while.
This was about 2 months ago.

Eric