Pac Golden on Ocean Beach 8/22

Logan Kahle

Woke up on Ocean Beach at Noriega this morning after some festivities to 4 American Avocets and a molting PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER. The plover seemed very flighty and took off to the south with 2 Whimbrel but it may have landed. A fine collection of other shorebs including a godwit, 8 whimbrel, a semi plover, and 4-500 sanderlings. It is low tide right now and the beach is relatively deserted but as those change I suspect the Plover will bail if it hasnt already. I didnt even get to check the snowy flock or much of the beach so any chasers could have another goody in store. Enjoyf the VAGRANT WEATHER!!!

Logan