Other Birds at Fort Mason this morning - Olive-Sided Flycatcher, Yellow Warbler, etc.

David Assmann

Very birdy this morning - 2 HOODED ORIOLES, 2 BULLOCK'S ORIOLES, 1 WESTERN TANAGER, 1 NASHVILLE WARBLER and 4 WESTERN KINGBIRDS seen in the garden. A PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHER was in the Battery. A bright YELLOW WARBLER, another WESTERN TANAGER and an OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER were seen behind the General's House. Not seen be me were a Chipping Sparrow spotted by Bob Gunderson, and Loretta saw and photographed a Blue Gray Gnatcatcher.

Mick Griffin

Here’s one of the Western Tanagers...

Mick Griffin
LONDON TILE