ocean beach/wed.

Alan Hopkins <ash@...>

Checked the OB birds eareler today there were also good numbers of
Whimbrels and Godwits. There were two western sandpipers in with the
sanderlings. At Crissy there were two Marbled Gowits as I was watching
the godwits a peep flew in. It looked like it could have been a
Semipalmated Sandpiper � very scaley back, short bill, but it lacked
very white supercillium. It got flushed before I was shure of the ID.
There was a single Least at the South end.

Alan

Harry Fuller wrote:

This evening (Wed) over 300 Elegant Terns on Ocean Beach near west end of
Quintara, gotta cross at Rivera or Pacheco, five Caspians as well

south of Noriega were two small groups of Snowy Pl, total of 12
One forlorn looking Semip Plover wondering why these little palefaces were so
far from any real mud

else the usual numbers of usual species

Harry Fuller <Harry_Fuller@...>