Topics

Oak Woodlands and Lily Pond

Loretta

Hi all,

After a peaceful but unproductive hour or two in the oak woodlands this morning (junkos and chickadees galore, but no migrants), I headed back to the car via the Lily pond.

Before I got to there, two birds winged over from the Aids Memorial Grove. And I was treated to excellent looks at a Cassin's Vireo, then a Warbling Vireo. The Cassin's disappeared, but the Warbling lingered longer than I did. #wherewasmycamera #imanidiot

This was in the low trees right on the road, just north of the Lily pond path.

Good migration!

Lorētta