Not a bird, but...

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

...forgot to mention that Eric and I had a COMMON GARTER SNAKE in Glen Park
Canyon on Sunday. Probably aren't too many of these guys/gals left in the
city :-(

Mark
--
Mark Eaton mailto:mweaton@pacbell.net
SFBirds Web Page http://home.pacbell.net/mweaton

"Leaders should lead as far as they can then vanish. Their ashes
should not choke the fire they have lit."

- H.G. Wells (1866-1946)

Paul Saraceni <Paul.Saraceni@...>

Also in the "not a bird" but interesting category, on Monday morning I ran
into Dan M., Harry, and Calvin near Middle Lake. While we were talking, a
scrawny-looking RED FOX crossed the street and headed west towards Bercut.

Paul

...forgot to mention that Eric and I had a COMMON GARTER SNAKE in Glen Park
Canyon on Sunday. Probably aren't too many of these guys/gals left in the
city :-(

Mark
--

Harry Fuller <harry_fuller@...>

will the feral cat proponents urge the trapping of the fox? which
man-introduced species will get the upper hand? foxes are almost as cute as
little kitties, after all

05/31/2000 07:57:01 AM ----------

To: SFBirds <SFBirds@egroups.com>
cc: