Topics

Northern Parula at Lincoln Park

Daniel Scali

18th hole moving around

Daniel Scali

The Northern Parula may be staying around today. I realize now that I probably heard him yesterday as well near the 18th tee box, but my mind went to Pine Siskin as their sounds are similar to the untrained Parula expert. Also, a Red-breasted Nuthatch just called a min ago.
Parula is flying between low oaks and towering eucs.

Dan

Dave Weber

Northern Parula refound a 10:45 am along east side of Lincoln Park GC. I  heard it singing in smaller trees near school flagpole, then it flew to the canopy of the tall skinny pines closer to 18th tee, seen briefly but well. With Calvin Lou.

Dave Weber,
Milpitas
By phone