Topics

No Summer Tanager for us Saturday

rosita94598

Rosita and I were among a number of folks waiting to see the continuing Summer Tanager in Glen Canyon Park yesterday.  Though I heard someone tell us that it was seen earlier in the day, it did not work for any of us in the noon hour.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek

Adam Winer

FYI, the Summer Tanager is once again showing well by the beehive in Glen Canyon.