Topics

Nashville Warbler at Salesforce Park

Megan Jankowski

At lunchtime I spotted a Nashville Warbler at Salesforce Park. It was on the east side, in the native plant portion of the park behind the restrooms. There may have been two, as I heard two warblers chipping at each other.

I didn't spot the Wilson's warbler or the Western tanager that Sarah Burton's group saw this morning.

Megan Jankowski

Megan Jankowski

Oops. I'm retracting my Nashville Warbler at Salesforce Park. Upon reviewing Russ Bright's ebird list and photo from the next day, I'm sure what I saw was a HY or female Common Yellowthroat that he spotted. I should have known better but I didn't think of it at the time.

Megan