Topics

Multiple Orchard Orioles Fort Mason

Peter Pyle

After posting below I see the other reports of one with a black bib in the garden, which none of the ones I saw had. So, maybe "3-5". Peter

At 03:32 PM 10/15/2019, Peter Pyle via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all -

Spent a late lunch hour hoping that the (or one of the) Lewis's Woodpeckers was still around at Fort Mason. No luck there but every time I turned around there seemed to be an Orchard Oriole. Minimum 2, maximum 4; 2 in Battery area, 2 in Community Garden (together, chasing each other around). Details and photos of each:
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60653240>https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60653240

Cheers, Peter