Topics

Mt. Davidson, 06/06/00 (7:00-8:20 AM)

Paul Saraceni <Paul.Saraceni@...>

Nothing rare, but a mix of breeders and non-breeders.

Observations of local interest:

Band-tailed Pigeon 6
Warblers:
Orange-crowned 1
Wilson's 2
Bullock's Oriole 1
Pine Siskin 6
Lesser Goldfinch 14

Juveniles observed: B.-t. Pigeon, M. Dove, Allen's Humm., Downy Wood.,
Ch.-b. Chickadee, Bushtit, Song Sp., Wh.-cr. Sp., D.-e. Junco, H. Finch, L.
Goldfinch

Paul Saraceni
paul.saraceni@...

Harry Fuller <harry_fuller@...>

Just so you won't think I'm in last place because I don't care ;-)
I did search and listen for Fort Miley Ovenbird today, just locals...decided the
white wash in area is from RS Hawk perch, they have nest there
One lonely Whimbrel on Ocean Beach at Rivera Street

06/06/2000 10:18:08 AM ----------

To: SFBirds <SFBirds@...>
cc:
Subject: [SFBirds] Mt. Davidson, 06/06/00 (7:00-8:20 AM)