More Sun PM

rferrick@...

Stopped back at the north end of Lake Merced at 5:15PM and re-heard the YB
Chat and got a very brief look (2-3 seconds) at it as well !!! In the
willows, north and west of the wooden bridge.

Then headed over to the East Wash (5:30-6:30), still very active. Added
another flycatcher to the East Wash Day List, an Ash-throated Flycathcher.
Didn't find the Hammond's or the Willow. Nothing else to add to the list from
Harry/Jan/Josiah.

Rich

Janice Andersen <Janandersen@...>

Rich,

That's interesting because Josiah was pretty sure he had an Ash-throated hawking
insects around the top of a pine tree, but it was so brief, by the time Harry
and I turned our binocs on it, the bird had disappeared. A spectacular
flycatcher morning that was made even more exciting by Josiah's "eagle eyes."

Jan