Topics

Luis and hot days

Josiah Clark <sunbittern@...>

Its one of Alans Hot DAys, popping pine cones and all. Put in a high pressure like this and watch those poor birds drop from the sky.

Speaking of sky, Luis Baptista died of a Heart attack. It is a huge loss as everyone has said. He had such a great sense of humor, I cant get too sad thinking about him. ((He was an amazing teacher to Ivan and I back in high school)

As far as his age is concerned, I sometimes wonder if those who live and breathe conservation feel the weight of the world just a bit heavier.

Best
Josiah