Lesser Black-backed Gull @ Harding Park Boathouse, 8/7/22

Paul Saraceni

I just observed a 1C Lesser Black-backed Gull at the Harding Park boathouse between 11-11:20. Was on one of the docks with Western and California Gulls then a bunch of the gulls including the LBBG flew and landed on the lake. I’ve lost sight of it.

Presumably the same individual as observed by others on Ocean Beach yesterday. Will look at photos later.

Paul Saraceni
San Francisco

Keith Maley

Currently observing Lesser Black-back on ocean beach in the flock opposite the South Windmill.

Nina Rudy Yvette Keith