Topics

Least Flycatcher Hotspot

Oscar Moss

Hello All,

I would appreciate if all eBird users that have chased the Least Flycatcher, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, etc around the Arguello Blvd entrance to the Presidio put their lists at the newly created hotspot: stakeout Least Flycatcher, Presidio (2020). Currently, there is a mix of lists being shared to Inspiration Pt, El Polin Springs, and personal hotspot pins. Please change these locations to the hotspot. Thank you.

Oscar

Richard Bradus

Oscar (and all)

Well, I guess.

There is already an appropriate eBird hotspot for these sightings, to which I (and others) have submitted checklists: Ecology Trail. People have perhaps been confused as the pin for this hotspot was placed along the north portion of the trail but, technically, the Ecology Trail extends south to the intersecting Mountain Lake Trail and including the intersection of Arguello/ W. Pacific Ave. (actually all the way to the Arguello Gate). Look at ze map! I don't think it was necessary to create another hotspot, particularly for this area of the Presidio that already has too many. But, so be it.

Richard Bradus
San Francisco