Lazuli Bunting and Asiatic Swift

Felix Rigau

This morning I met up with David Assmann  and  birded at El Polln spring for a few minutes before he had to leave. We chatted a bit about the Pacific Swift that I saw  yesterday and noted in my eBird report of May 17th.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S88392853

Not surprisingly this Asiatic Swift was not sighted this morning by us.

I did find a Lazuli Bunting just below Inspiration Point by the Ecology Traii.

Good Birding,

Felix Rigau

Beth Salveson