Kittiwake

Forwarding for John Perry,
Begin forwarded

I’m looking at a black footed kittiwake on the dock near the boathouse on Lake Merced. Can you get word out to the local burgers in the city? It looks like the bird is wounded and it’s breast. I’m right here now best viewed from the fishing dock.
John

Sent from my iPhone

Nico Stuurman

Animal control person just tried to safe the injured Kittiwake, but was healthy enoght to fly away, and landed with the gull flock in the middle of the lake.

Happy birding!

Nico

On February 7, 2021 11:52:24 AM PST, Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur@...> wrote:
Forwarding for John Perry,
I’m looking at a black footed kittiwake on the dock near the boathouse on Lake Merced. Can you get word out to the local burgers in the city? It looks like the bird is wounded and it’s breast. I’m right here now best viewed from the fishing dock.
John

View/Reply Online (#25283): https://groups.io/g/SFBirds/message/25283
Group Owner: SFBirds+owner@groups.io

Nico Stuurman

Nico Stuurman

Kittiwake returned to its spot at the end of the dock right next to the boat house, Lake Merced.

--
Nico Stuurman