Topics

INDIGO Bunting on Corona Hill 5/14/19

A male Indigo Bunting was feeding in the grassy slope above/north side of the Randall Museum parking lot about 20 minutes ago.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sarah Burton

Still here - beautiful blue male - getting views in conifer and hearing pick/spit calls. Thank you Dominik!!

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 15:08 Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur@...> wrote:
A male Indigo Bunting was feeding in the grassy slope above/north side of the Randall Museum parking lot about 20 minutes ago.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sarah Burton

County and life bird for me. Thank you for refinding it, Aaron M.

Just heard it calling a moment ago. I hope it stays for this Friday's GGAS walk