Indigo bunting

Rachel Lawrence

Found by Ben Dudek and Teresa Ely, continues in same spot this morning

Alex Loucks

I think Jennifer sent a blast via telegram, but if you didn’t receive it, she, Pete, and I all saw the Indigo Bunting this morning in the same location as Ben and Teresa.

He currently flew south towards the reservoir but he’ll likely be back. Earlier he had flown north towards the pines and then returned.

Pictures will come on ebird checklist.

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 6:30 AM Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...> wrote:
Found by Ben Dudek and Teresa Ely, continues in same spot this morning

Alex Loucks

I meant to add, thank you for the fantastic directions Ben and Teresa!!

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 8:18 AM Alex Loucks <admail1776@...> wrote:
I think Jennifer sent a blast via telegram, but if you didn’t receive it, she, Pete, and I all saw the Indigo Bunting this morning in the same location as Ben and Teresa.

He currently flew south towards the reservoir but he’ll likely be back. Earlier he had flown north towards the pines and then returned.

Pictures will come on ebird checklist.

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 6:30 AM Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...> wrote:
Found by Ben Dudek and Teresa Ely, continues in same spot this morning

Alex Loucks

Apologies for multiple emails, insufficient caffeine this morning.

He’s also singing up a storm so that can help locate him.