If you ever wanted to know about gull ages....

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello all,

  I just posted this video today which summarizes photos I have of many known age (banded) Western Gulls, in order to understand how they change as they age. It is long, but you can fast forward to the ages you are interested in, as the photos go from youngest to oldest. It is unusual to actually have known details, rather than guesswork, when considering gulls. This is from years of collecting these photos, I am so glad I finally put it together! Yes, I have more, and I could have made it longer 😊. Share with anyone or any group who may be interested in this type of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1ayG3Q6sE&t=252s

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com