help required from uk birder

j.thompson@...

Hi,I was told about your group from Joe Morlan whose name had in turn been given me by Todd Newbury who has helped with some of my forthcoming family holiday to CA.Basically I will be in San Fran 24th-27th Aug and have negotiated a day off from family holiday to bird on either 25th or 26th Aug. I am a serious UK birder who is a comittee member of the county bird club in which I live. I will be without a car on these 2 days and was wondering if any serious birder would be prepared to bird with me so that I can make the most of this day.Apart from a day out with Debbie Shearwater from Monterey 5th August most of the rest of the holiday I will be birding from first light until about 9.30-10. Unfortunately the rest of the family are not birders.Sorry this request is late but I have only just negotiated this other day off from family duties.I am staying at the Great Highway Inn near Golden Gate Park on the coast. I leave for the states on 3rd August.I am a member of Birding Pals and have helped several american visitors out whilst they are in London as I live just outside London to the North west. I am more than willing to help out anyone coming to the UK if I can.ThanksJoan Thompson