Topics

Help required

Wardle, Rob <RWardle@...>

All,
I am hopefully visiting San Francisco area late June on holiday and hope to
get some birding in. Can anybody help me with some good birding locations.
I am specifically interested in "west coast" birds and any local
specialities. I will probably hire a car so don't mind driving further
afield. I have ordered so books but they are "on order".

Also,
Are there any pelagics during June?

Regards
Rob Wardle