From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> On Behalf Of spw49 via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 9:05 AM
To: SFBirds@groups.io
Subject: [SFBirds] Gull ID

As a beginner birder, I'm confused about how to ID gulls. This one was at Palace of Fine Arts last week. It looks like a juvenile herring gull, but there is no mention or depiction of that white tip on the dark bill in any of the guides I have looked at. Can anybody help?
Thanks.
Sally Whitehead

Alvaro Jaramillo

…. Sorry about all of the spelling issues 😊

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com