Great Horned Owls

Nico Stuurman

I received an email asking about a Great Horned Owl observation at Stow Lake in connection to light pollution caused by the Ferris Wheel.  I somehow mysteriously managed to completely loose that email, hence, if you send it, please send again!

I may be wrong, but my impression is that Great Horned Owls in my neighborhood are doing quite well, with a breeding pair in Glen Park (although I hope the bird found on the field there survived), presumably a breeding pair at Mnt. Davidson, and I suspect another pair in the neighborhood.

Best,

Nico