Great horned owl in distress at Glen Park

For any good birding acitizens in the area, there is a great horned owl on the baseball diamond at Glen Park. It may be suffering from rodenticide toxicity. Anyone in the area who could potentially get it to a safe place? Unfortunately I’m out of town.

Thank you
DominiK

Rudyard Wallen

animal control is on their way already but dispatch wasn't sure which of the two diamonds are being referred to. Their number is (415) 554-9400

-Rudy

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur@...> wrote:
For any good birding acitizens in the area, there is a great horned owl on the baseball diamond at Glen Park. It may be suffering from rodenticide toxicity. Anyone in the area who could potentially get it to a safe place? Unfortunately I’m out of town.

Thank you
DominiK

Lee-Hong Chang

Don't know if this owl is one of the breeding pair here at Glen Canyon Park. The female has been incubating eggs for nearly two weeks now. Just checked the nest, it looked like she was still incubating. Hopeful, the impact on nesting activities would be minimal. I will continue to monitor the situation.

Lee, SF