Gray Catbird, Inner Sunset yard

Adam Winer

A Gray Catbird was a distinct surprise this afternoon and a lovely addition to my nascent yard list in the Inner Sunset.  Seen three times over the course of an hour's watch.  (Not chaseable, unfortunately, but at least it's not the only one this year.)

Also nice for the yard - a MacGillivray's Warbler, first seen yesterday, was continuing today.

Cheers,
Adam Winer

Adam Winer

Still present, only this time I had my camera:

20210917OI000001.jpg

-- Adam