[Fwd: Oceanic Society Pelagic, Sat July 9 to Farallones]

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

fyi...

Mark
--
Mark Eaton mailto:mweaton@pacbell.net
SFBirds Web Page http://home.pacbell.net/mweaton

"Money can add nothing to what I already have. What enables me to live
better is ideals. Besides, money is like snow in winter. It
accumulates slowly, but melts away rapidly."

- Ba Jin, July 1944, from the Epilogue of "Garden of Repose"
(Foreign Language Press, Beijing, China, first edition 1988. ISBN
0-8351-1055-9)

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

My apologies for duplicated Hugh's earlier post; obviously I haven't had enough
coffee this morning... :-|

Bullers Shearwater 4
Buller's Shearwaters appear to be showing up earlier this year than usual;
what's a typical early arrival date for them?

Mark