From: Harry Fuller <harry_fuller@zd.com>
To: mweaton@pacbell.net <mweaton@pacbell.net>
Cc: Jay Withgott <withgott@pacbell.net>; SFBirds <sfbirds@egroups.com>
Date: Thursday, June 01, 2000 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Pelicans, foxes and Pt counts

There was a very vocal and nesting PSFLY near Kobbe & Upton last year, my
July
bird walk group all got good looks and listens...have not checked yet this
year...I suspect most of the ones seen in spring are NOT nesting but just
passing through
last month on the flycatcher day at East Wash the PSFly there did call a
few
times though with nothing like the mindless insistence of the O/s FLy
The PSFly at Davidson this morning was silent